We are committed to protecting your personal information. We will not collect personal information except in the cases mentioned in this privacy statement. If you choose to contact us and provide your name and email address, this information will only be used to respond to your message and provide the information you requested. Your email address will not be added to your mailing list and will only be disclosed to third parties with your explicit permission.
- request an explanation from the Data Controller.
- you may require the Data Controller to remedy the problem.
- This may include the correction, addition or deletion of personal data.
If you believe that your personal information is not being handled in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact theHungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Website visit data
This web site records your visits and logs the following information for statistical, security, and troubleshooting purposes:
- the IP address from which the page is accessed
- the top-level domain from which you can access the Internet (e.g. .gov, .com, .org, .hu, etc.)
- the type of browser you are using
- the date and time of accessing the website
- pages accessed and downloaded documents
- the Internet address from which you came to the website.
- We do not identify users and their browsing activity, and do not share recorded information with third parties, unless law enforcement authorities request the release of service logs for investigation.
We use social network buttons (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and embedded content on the site. The code of these programs allows the proprietary companies to collect personal information about the visitors of our website even if they are not logged in to these services. For more information, please read the privacy statements of these social media service providers.
Google Analytics and Google Fonts typography
The handling and processing of data is governed by internal policies and we have taken careful measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. We provide regular software updates, host and web site firewall protection against malicious code installation, regularly back up and systematically back up the site.
Attendance at events
You can sign up for our newsletter by entering your name and email address on our website. In addition to your personal information (name, email address) you sign up for, the system will also record your IP address to avoid spam registrations (subscribing from the same IP address is prohibited). This information is used solely for the purpose of sending you a newsletter and you may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter or manage your subscriptions. You can also delete yourself from our system. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent.
Status of the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this information at any time in accordance with applicable law.
May 24, 2018